Learn how to use a knowledge of scientific principles to prevent and solve behavioral problems. Hands on exercises teach you about how to use Event Marker (clicker) training to teach behaviors that are useful and fun for you and your animal.
- The Science of Behavior in Detail
- Understanding Terms–what is systematic desensitization, flooding, extinction, positive reinforcement how do they work? What technique do you want to use? Avoid? And why!
- Applied Behavioral Analysis and using it to solve problems
- The Basics of Event Marker Training (clicker training) including Hands on Exercises and Practice
- The Camelid Clicker Cookbook
- Understand animals on an entirely new level use your knowledge of behavior to shape it!