The new educational paradigm is online courses.
The first two courses are up and running:
- An Introduction to the Science of Behavior and Basic CAMELIDynamics
- Catching and Haltering the CAMELIDynamics Way
In the coming months I will be adding courses on Herd Management, Leading and Event Marker Training.
I strongly recommend that you begin by taking the introductory course “An Introduction to the Science of Behavior and Basic CAMELIDynamics. The concepts and techniques build as you progress and you will learn skills in the introductory course that will help you succeed in the subsequent courses.
If you have been to a clinic before the introductory course material will provide a review and will add new course material as well as giving you an opportunity to become proficient with the details that you don’t get in one or even five clinics.
Possible discounts you may receive:
- As an incentive to begin at the beginning when you take the Introductory course you will receive a 10% discount on any other course that you take. The promotional code is provided at the end of the first course.
- Anyone that has been to a clinic within the last 3 years or who has been to more than one clinic is eligible for a 20% discount on the courses (not applicable to the Starter Kit). Email me email@example.com with the dates and locations of your clinics and I will send you the discount code.
- Guild members also receive the discount that corresponds to their member level, in addition to the 20% discount outlined above. Your member discount is automatically applied provided you are logged in and your dues are current.
- If you take CAMELIDynamics online courses and THEN come to a hands-on clinic you are eligible for a discount on your clinic tuition. When you decide to sign up for a hands-on clinic email me for details.
You will have one full year of access to the course material from the day that you purchase the course. All the material in the course is proprietary and while you may watch the course as many times as you like for the most part you may not download the material. There are several step–by–step videos that you can download and keep for reference as well as many articles in the suggested reading at the end of the modules.
You will receive a certificate of completion for each course that you take.