Where are the packers?

Discussion in 'Llama Packing' started by lliptak, May 13, 2010.

1. lliptak

lliptak Guest

:)My llamas and I are learning to pack and are just looking for others to talk to about it. I walk my two llamas almost every day and some days we pack a light lunch and some stakes to stake out for a little while. Dalai is the packer (of a light day pack - two little saddle bags) and Daisy will only wear the circingle (sp?) so far, as she is very spooked by packs yet. Although tonight she looks comfotable wearing a blanket after her shearing so I sure we are right around the corner of packing.

I am looking for good saddle/panier combos and would like some recommendations. As a kid I was only exposed to wooden saddles for burros. I know now there is a lot of high tech outhtere with high prices too. It also seems hard to find this stuff second hand. Any offers out there?

Lynda

2. OHL

OHL Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. lliptak

lliptak Guest

5. marty mcgee bennett

6. lliptak

lliptak Guest

7. Pat

Pat Associate Member

8. lliptak

lliptak Guest

9. Pat

Pat Associate Member

10. marty mcgee bennett