like to SEE your T Touch by llamas

Discussion in 'TTOUCH' started by Susanne, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

Hi Marty.

Unfortunatly on the beautiful seminar with you in switzerland the demonstration of t touch on llamas came very short- we just trained a bit on our neighbours backs but I did not see an explanation or demonstration on llama and I had no chance to try out myself on llamas and getting feed back from you to it.
    So I looked different videos from Linda Tellington Jones with her t touch work on Horses, dogs , cats and rabbits. This touched me very much and I love it - but it looks very different from what you describe in you book how you make t touch on lamas .
    So my big wish is if I get an chance to SEE you working on an llama/ alpaca with all the different possibilities of places of touch and styles of touches and purpose of uses. In the way you would use t touch on llamas NOW 2014.

How can I get to this information- do you have a video for that ? or if not could you , maybe make one NEW?

What is the main use for t touch on llamas ?
    Is it essential to practise t touch before haltering or more for healing nervous animals, or more for sharing deeper moments of contact and trust with the animal?

What would you recommend for me to start with t touch

I dont like to wait so long with my t touch practise till your next seminar in Germany ( where I come back surely) .
    I love to start with touching my llamas in a supportive, respectful and balanced way .
    ( also because I am a body worker and massage fan already my whole live long. )

by the side you didactic style of creating you seminar is genial for me-: having only SMALL groups, first theoretic explanations, , then discussion, , then training on people, , then training on llamas and getting coached and feed back to what I do personally and having the possibility to ask all my questions to you- and such a beautiful surrounding at stockers placeā€¦-
    under this circumstances I managed to learn very new things - I am so grateful that you work this way and dont do only demonstrations like Linda Tellington Jones does it

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Susanne

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

5. Susanne

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. Susanne

8. marty mcgee bennett

9. Susanne

10. marty mcgee bennett