Insulated coat for llama

Discussion in 'Gear & Tools' started by LovelyBoys, Nov 16, 2008.

1. LovelyBoys

LovelyBoys Associate Member

I'm not sure this is the right place to be asking this question. I have a llama that always seems to shiver some in the winter. This year he seemed to have started shivering already. Last year I tried putting a blanket over him during an ice storm but he would have nothing to do with it. I've put plenty of straw down in the barn. We have straw and hay going almost up to ceiling on both walls of the barn/corn crib for insulation. We shut either the north or south doors during a storm depending on the wind. It is actually quite cozy in the barn if the wind isn't blowing so hard. My question...I purchased an insulated coat this year from Useful Llama Items and would like to know how do I get Flash to accept this coat????? I just got it so I haven't tried anything yet. Any advice is welcomed. Thank You.

2. GG Pacas

GG Pacas Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. LovelyBoys

LovelyBoys Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator