Arsenis Sheep Shears

Discussion in 'Gear & Tools' started by Graham, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Graham

Graham Well-Known Member

Can any one point me in the right direction to set up these shears to actually cut properly.
    Have started this seasons shearing with them and done 2 Llamas OK with them although towards the end of the second they were just cutting at the tip.The third Llama they would not cut at all, quickly tightened and lossend them and all but throw them in the rubbish tin.Had to revert to the real old blunt sheep shears and got the job done but took a while.
    I thought I had them right and get the next Llama in this morning and they would only cut at the tip or put pressure on one side to operate, gave up and went back to the blunt old sheep shears and the result is 7/8th of a barrel cut done before I gave up till I can get them sharpened or the other Arsenis ones set up.It is frustrating to say the least.
    Any help would really be appreciated.

2. Graham

Graham Well-Known Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Graham

Graham Well-Known Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Graham

Graham Well-Known Member

5. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

6. Graham

Graham Well-Known Member

7. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator