Airport Experience

Discussion in 'TTOUCH' started by Williams, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Williams

Williams Guest

I've just returned from advanced 4 day in Vermont (more about that wonderful experience later). While biding time on my lay-over I noticed a gal walking to our gate seating with an enormous Great Dane on a pink lead and pink therapy packs! Welllll any that know me won't be surprised --I moved toward them as a magnet to a pole. Turns out that the 2 legged was part of the Wounded Warriors Project and "Shelby" was her companion/therapy dog. Shelby was providing companionship to her due to her loss of an eye and mental battles in Iraq. They were quite a pair. Shelby was jelly in my hands as I did TTouches on her right on the floor of the gate area at airport. She collapsed and rolled for "belly work". Shelby is not such a strict "worker' as many other working dogs so I was allowed. just wanted to share with Jacquie as well as Marty(does this story surprise you?)
    Marsha

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie CAMELIDynamics Senior Consultant

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Donna

Donna CAMELIDynamics Consultant