19 Sexy Boys!

Discussion in 'Showing' started by Julie Taylor-Browne, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Thought that might get your attention...... I am being sent 19 untrained 2-3 year old entire males to get ready for various shows/auctions/sales in the next month or so. I'm fairly confident I can do it and it is a very prestigious breeder who is sending them to me so I will being doing my very best!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tell the handlers as quickly and simply as possible how to work with them in the ring once they have been trained. I won't have a chance to see them personally, as the boys will arrive and depart on a transporter. I have thought about a short video clip and or simple notes.....

Any advice gratefully received,

JTB

2. kmdombeck

kmdombeck Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Jay Holland

Jay Holland Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. jo overbey

jo overbey Guest

6. Liz McDannold

Liz McDannold Practitioner