Thank you Marty

Discussion in 'Showing' started by Junglandwirtin05, May 16, 2010.

1. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

My last show experience made me so grateful for the training and handling tool Marty is giving to us.
    It was horrable to see how alpacas were fighting against being showed just because the halter way way to big. It´s unbelievable how much we still have to teach the alpaca breeders here in germany. It´s also true that there is no chance at all to correct these people right there in this situation. They feel like we try to tell them they are incompetant or so.
    I couldn´t resist to wisper to my neighbors in the ring that they should fix the halter..
    But at least I am happy that I know better, my alpacas feel better and I am treating them as good as I can.
    I just want to say thanks to Marty that she is taking all stress with all of us from all over the world and in the world to make us better alpaca owners :)
    And I hope a lot of alpaca owners will find there way to us to learn the difference.

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.