ideas for Human Assisted Animal Led therapie for 1 adult- guide your way home.

Discussion in 'Camelids in the Community' started by Susanne, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

Hi Paulette and Marty, good I could find you in the forum, I am very interessted about what Mary wrote in her newsletter about your Human Assisted Animal Led therapie in the CAMELIDynamics Clinic in Sweden,

I live in Germany and practise CAMELIDynamic with my 6 llamas since two years. From my first Profession I am a Dipl Psychologist and bodyorientated psychotherapist ( but I dont practise in this profession right now )
    So was planning maybe on from 2017 on to start in a very small size some first therapeutical working with my llamas and one single rather healthy adult person - like providing for them a simple live- supporting - llama guidence inside our parcours area - to guide your way home...
    A bit similar to what I learned for myself out of working with camelids CAMELIDynamics- exactly what you write- like Llama are needing a special trusting relationship and to learn to pay attention to the animals' needs and to use small steps to desesnsitise to learn new appoachs ..

Important for me ist that I dont want to use llamas like usual animal- therapie - in the way that the llama has to serve the therapeutical issue and needs of people ( like done in german AATLA Institut http://www.aatla.de/) but I like to set it up like you say : that the Animal is free and the llama leads the therapie.

this sounds very interessting to me - just I have no idea what a - Human Assisted Animal Led therapie - looks like and what this means in concrete settings ?

and my question is if you have any actuell 2016 articles, or videos or workshops in Germany or something else available about you approach and how it connects with Camelidynamics that I can use to learn in Gemany ?

2. kpaulette

kpaulette CAMELIDynamics Consultant

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. kpaulette

kpaulette CAMELIDynamics Consultant