Training aid available

Discussion in 'Gear & Tools' started by marty mcgee bennett, Dec 10, 2007.

1. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

For years I have wanted to have my own inflatable training aid made for me and I am pleased to announce that it is a reality. I have found a company that will create an inflatable neck and head for me that will look like a camelid. I will be working with a designer and will plan to have them available early next year. If you are interested in buying one they will be $22 each-I am offering a preproduction run for $20 each plus shippingp. For those of you that are teaching a number of these will certainly be useful if you are an alpaca or llama owner I suggest you consider ordering one to have to practice on and also to use to show your clients how to halter. The training aids will be very similar to the giraffe version I am currently using only they will look like a camelid and not have the extra horns.
    If you are interested in the pre production offer please email me marty@camelidynamics.com with the number you want and include your phone number and I will be in touch.

2. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. LovelyBoys

LovelyBoys Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett