Online Course Reviews...

Discussion in 'Online Courses' started by marty mcgee bennett, Jul 27, 2016.

1. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

This is a review from Kathy Stanko who just finished taking a clinic AND both of the new courses.

My husband and I took the 2 day CameliDynamics training this past spring. Although I do not have all the skills mastered yet, just changing the way I am with my llamas has made a huge difference. Now I know how to listen to them; I am more confident in my understanding: and I am calmer. I have an increased awareness and respect for who they are. Even the difficult ones have responded.
    Taking the on-line courses has expanded my skills even more. The lessons are wonderful as they remind me of what I learned in the 2-day class. Trust me, the hands on courses are intense and packed full of information. Even a mind younger than mine would not be able to take it all in at once the online courses make the hands on course even that much more valuable. Back to practicing. Respectfully, Kathy Stanko,

2. skigalns

skigalns Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. skigalns

skigalns Member

5. marty mcgee bennett