Copius articles and discussions here!

Discussion in 'The Camelidynamics Guild, How to Join and Why!' started by lliptak, Nov 16, 2011.

1. lliptak

lliptak Guest

I just wanted to shamelessly post that I have found this Guild to be so very very helpful once I (sort of) figured out how to navigate it :). A lot of fans of Camelidynamics do not yet know about this resource so I am here to place this at the top of the "About the Guild" threads. Once you dig in, you will find that you can spend hours reading about other peoples experiences, ideas, suggestions, and useful tips. I only wish I had more time to keep up with it all. Also, there is a terrific library of articles that Marty posted that is easily overlooked if you do not scroll down to the bottom of the pages (must be a guild member to see these I think). Also, there are some terrific picutres and videos posted by members - it would be great to have a library of the videos as I love watching all of them.

Lynda
    www.llamasdelsol.com

2. lliptak

lliptak Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. LlamaLady

LlamaLady Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

5. LlamaLady

LlamaLady Associate Member

6. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator